Junior Associate Lawyer (m/f/d) with specialisation in Investment Funds law
GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with over 250 professionals and offices in Germany, Luxembourg and the UK. Drawing on wide-ranging expertise, our dedicated teams find individual solutions for clients‘ needs. Our advice combines an economic focus with entrepreneurial foresight. That is what is behind: Your perspective.
- at least one year of work experience as a juriste or qualified lawyer in the Luxembourg market dealing with Investment Funds law;
- registered or in the course of being registered with the Luxembourg Bar or an equivalent bar of a European Union Member State;
- strong organisation and excellent communication, writing and analytical skills;
- strong team player, motivated, proactive and flexible, with a business development and entrepreneur attitude;
- fluent in written and spoken German and English. French and/or any other language would be an additional asset.
- you will be an integral part of the Investment Funds 6 Private Equity team of GSK in Luxembourg;
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of corporate and investment funds documents (UCITS and AIFs) including prospectuses, articles of association, partnership agreements and other types of agreements and related documents;
- conducting legal research in national and cross-border legislation and case law.
- an attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- a friendly, multicultural working environment in a young, dynamic, international and growing team;
- possibility to work with a diversity of international clients and to participate in high profile deals;
- excellent training and development opportunities;
- possibility to exchange with other GSK offices and attend conferences and/or marketing events.
You are interested? Please forward your CV to our HR department in Luxembourg.