Internship in the business law department
is a leading independent European corporate law firm with over 250 professionals and offices in Germany, Luxembourg and the UK. Drawing on wide-ranging expertise, our dedicated teams find individual solutions for clients´ needs. Our advice combines an economic focus with entrepreneurial foresight.
That is what is behind: Your perspective.
We are constantly looking for students (m/f/d) interested in an Internship.
Start your career at a leading independent European corporate law firm!
• Taking part of a team of experienced experts in charge of different areas of business law
• Working closely with Partners and Associates
•Assisting in legal research in national and cross-border legislation and jurisprudence
• Drafting agreements and other legal documentation
• Gaining international experience in a dynamic and multicultural environment
• 3 months internship
• salary of 1,500 EUR / month
• Internal trainings, responsibilities and career opportunities within our firm
• Interest for law and international finance, in particular for investment funds, corporate/M&A, private equity, banking & finance, capital markets and/or tax
• Studying law or in the process of completing a university degree in economics, management of law
• Interested in an internship in a law firm, covered by a university/school agreement or an Erasmus program
• Analytical and critical skills, intellectual rigor and good writing skills
• Familiar with MS-Office as well as fluent in English and German or French, additional languages are an asset
You are interested? Please forward your CV to our HR department in Luxembourg.