Junior associate lawyer (with specialisation in Banking & Capital Markets)
Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for a Junior associate lawyer with specialisation in Banking & Capital Markets
- Up to 2 years of work experience as a qualified lawyer in the Luxembourg market dealing with Banking & Capital Markets law;
- Registered with the Luxembourg Bar or an equivalent European Bar;
- Strong organisation and excellent communication writing and analytical skills;
- Client and solution oriented;
- Strong team player, motivated, organised, proactive and flexible individual with a business development and entrepreneur attitude;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. German and/or French would be an asset.
- You would be joining the banking & capital markets team of GSK;
- You will be an integral part of the team assisting in cross-border finance transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of financial agreements, prospectuses and instruments as well as other legal documentation relating to capital markets and banking & finance;
- Conducting legal research in national and cross-border legislation and case law.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A friendly, multicultural working environment in a young, dynamic and growing team;
- Possibility to work with a diversity of international clients and to participate in high profile deals;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- Possibility to exchange with other GSK offices and attend conferences and/or marketing events.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English.