Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for an IT Specialist (m/f/d).
As an employee, you will be involved in the development and expansion of GSK’s IT support in Luxembourg and in Germany.
• Knowledge of change and process management are a prerequisite;
• Strategic skills and decision-making ability;
• Willingness to perform (must be innovative and creative);
• Strong communication skills in German and English, French will be an asset;
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with distinctive customer and service orientation, as well as high quality awareness;
• Analytical thinking and grasp of complex structures;
• Solution-oriented, self-directed and focused approach in compliance with the existing IT guidelines;
• Team player, harmoniser, dedicated, organised and self-motivated;
• Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and expertise in hierarchical
Your tasks description:
Familiar with support processes and ensure smooth operating of technical equipment, you will be responsible, among other things, of 1st and 2nd level support for any troubleshooting and maintenance required at the IT-related workstations.
Support to the GSK’s ServiceDesk on-site staff and on user-related hardware
and other IT systems on the established ticket system, Incident Management
and Request Fulfilment. Elimination of malfunctions (incidents), as well as the processing of requests (service requests), including:
• Provision, replacement and ordering of mobile devices and user-related IT hardware;
• Support of the ServiceDesk as well as other units related to the central IT;
• Setting up and dismantling workstations, cable management, hard disk replacement, etc.;
• Assistance with troubleshooting and maintenance of printers, telephones, and conferencing systems.
• A cooperation with the entire GSK’s IT team;
• Training and professional development opportunities on procedures within the administrative environment; on IT product management; increasing responsibility with regard to administrative activities; management of sub-projects for GSK-wide IT projects;
• A friendly, multicultural working environment in a young, dynamic and growing team;
• An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
• A multicultural working environment in a young and dynamic team.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English.