Facility Manager (m/f/d)
GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with over 250 professionals and offices in Germany, Luxembourg and the UK. Drawing on wide-ranging expertise, our dedicated teams find individual solutions for clients´ needs. Our advice combines an economic focus with entrepreneurial foresight. That is what is behind: Your perspective.
- Providing our employees with a safe, comfortable, efficient and accommodating workplace both from a macro and individual workstation level;
- Maintenance and improvements of office space, technical-, hardware- and IT-matters;
- Lease and vendor management including negotiations of contracts and being the point of contact for vendors, suppliers, security, IT, landlord and maintenance teams;
- Space planning and workplace design;
- Event coordinating, catering and technical support;
- Workplace on- and off-boarding of employees and interns;
- Office management tasks, including managing facility budgets, creating office standardizations and processes, ordering and organizing office supplies, organizing meetings, supervising coursier;
- Assisting team members with ad hoc requests.
- Tech-savvy, multi-tasking, structured and organised;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong team player, motivated, proactive and flexible, with a hands-on attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in German, French and English.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A friendly, multicultural working environment in a young, dynamic and growing team;
- Possibility to work with a diversity of international clients and to participate in high profile deals; and
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
You are interested? Please forward your CV to our HR department in Luxembourg.