Administrative Assistant with accounting knowledge (f/m/d)
Your accounting skills:
- Open new files and file management (AML / KYC research), archive;
- Preparation of the monthly invoices to clients, scan and filing, regular update in the invoice’s status;
- Registration of expenses in our internal system;
- Preparation of Audit letters.
Your administrative skills:
- Emails management, setup conference calls, teleconferences and calendars organisation, updating databases, outlook contacts, copying, printing, scanning, fax, etc.;
- Drafting, editing and finalising correspondence;
- Word and Excel formatting;
- Fundsquare, e-filing and notifications with the CSSF;
- Assist in other administrative work.
- Professional training as assistant in administration, accounting, business and/or equivalent;
- Relevant professional experience in a similar position (3-5 years); a previous experience in accounting will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Motivated, organised, proactive and flexible individual with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
- Fluent in English and German, very good knowledge of French written and spoken; any other language will be an asset.
- An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
- A multicultural working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- Training and development opportunities.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English to the attention of: